Friday, 21 November 2008

To the day that it became



"The day that could not be" transformed into "the day that it became". How very interesting!! So let me raise a toast to it now, for this reason.

An eventful day full of unexpected happenings, complete with thoughts exchange, brainstorming, silly giggles & demonstration of all emotions (not necessarily by me) ranging from love, power, aggression, persistence, logic, force, achievement, passion, fear, anxiety, resistance to explore newer paths, apprehension of starting off on those paths, guilt of trying to break the norms, retracting the steps that went ahead to finally the dilemma of right & wrong & the ability of judgment. There was a strange happiness that enveloped me due to the kind, flattering adjectives that were used & which brought a definite high to the otherwise ordinary existence. On the other hand, doubt tried to strengthen its grip, questioning if all this was too good to be true & if I actually did deserve to listen to all the good that was being told or could it just be another of the times when my judgment went wrong. Should I smell a foul play? Don't know, head warns of being cautious but heart doesn't detect it. May be because I like to believe that the world's a good place with kind souls. Being overly optimistic, is it? or Should we say, naive?

All said & done, my last words would be : Do not regret anything that you did, are doing or will do in life. It is a part of your continuous learning about life & the unknown. The most you can do is to learn from it, analyze if there were mistakes made in the process & make sure not to repeat them.

Sorry, I know this post is pretty abstract. May be it has deliberately been kept that way but it makes complete sense to me :) The gist is that my thoughts & emotions were on a roller coaster all day long.

Blessed Be,
Meow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend once said to me that you are more likely to regret the things you don't do than the things you do...and I think he is right!

Sounds like you are having a busy old time!

Meow said...

I absolutely second this thought too, Healingstones.. I guess I don't wanna die regretting not having lived my life the way I want to.. But it's easier said than done, at least for those of my ilk :)