Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Dance to your Heart's music




"Those who dance are thought mad by those who do not hear the music.."

So let's hear our heart's music & dance to our own lovely tune, oblivious to the world around us. Let's dance as if no one's watching, as if there's no tomorrow, as if we are the best at it. Let's rejoice!

Blessed Be,
Meow


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes let's dance as though no-one's watching!

miruspeg said...

Hello Meow
I have been reading some of your heartfelt posts and I am now a fan!

Regarding music, it is food for my soul so it is never far away from me.

Hugs
Peggy

Meow said...

So kind of you, Peggy :)

I had a lovely time last night listening to your music collection before I peacefully went into the land of the nod.

Keep dropping in..

Love,
Meow