
Let me raise a toast to a day that could have become very special but it didn't!! And just the reason that today could not become what it had to, makes it special, doesn't it? At least special enough to be etched in my memory, forever...
And as they say that whatever happens, happens for good. So, I am hoping that there is some good hidden in this something that wasn't meant to be. Who am I to question what my Lord has decided for me? Only he knows better.
Blessed Be,
Meow
And as they say that whatever happens, happens for good. So, I am hoping that there is some good hidden in this something that wasn't meant to be. Who am I to question what my Lord has decided for me? Only he knows better.
Blessed Be,
Meow

2 comments:
That's very cryptic - I'm not sure what you mean. Cheers anyway! Mine's a large red wine.
It was meant to be cryptic :)
Cheers!!
Post a Comment