Oh God today's special
No wonder I am jumping around
Cos today I see my soul mate
Am flying, can't keep my feet on the ground
I see him after a long time
But nothing inside us has changed
It's the same warmth that once was
A gamut of emotions, it ranged
His touch is so distinctive
His hug as soothing as can be
His eyes continue to talk to mine
Of my heart, he still has the key
He's not my lover, so to say
And he's no one to me that I can define
But nevertheless he rules my heart
He's unquestionably, sweetheart of mine
He came, we met, he left so soon
But the memories shall be etched in my mind
For years to come, when I'll probably be old
Of all the cherished moments, it shall remind
May this love stay forever
Free from the worldly shackles
May our souls always be one
And with brimming happiness, life crackles
Love you Baby!!
Nightey,
Meow

4 comments:
aww... i can so relate to this right nw... wow...how sweet....
Thanks sweetie!! I'm glad that you & I quite relate on quite a few things..
Well i hv bn missin from action i guess.LOL wen did dis happen. Same guy we discussed about????
Chaggs, I don't remember who we discussed about ;) but you see, it doesn't have to be real for me to write anything :)It could very well be fictitious..
Post a Comment