Friday, 14 November 2008

Open your fist & take my hand



Open your fist & look at your hand
All that you had is gone
You may not want to acknowledge it now
But one day this understanding shall dawn

Time slipped by & love did too
Cos probably you closed your fist too tight
You did not let the love breathe through
You slowly pushed it to this plight

The only concern, the only sad part
That why closed fist, why taking control
When ideally to make this life blissful
Hand in hand, we must go for a stroll

Good or bad, you don't realize it now
You would one day, at least I hope
But that'll be too late, I 'm afraid
And there you'll be in life, left alone to cope



I still wish you All the Best!!

Nighty night,
Meow

2 comments:

Jahnabi Roy said...

nice... n how true... every relationship needs some space...

Caroline said...

wonderful...lot's to think about with that. I can close my fists a lot...