Sunday, 18 January 2009

Just Tired



I am tired of U telling me do things a certain way
I am tired of YOU stopping me from what I want to do
I am tired of UU questioning me on every little decision that I make
I am tired of YOUU being judgemental, very sad but true

I am tired of UUU exploiting me
I am tired of YOUUU not understanding my worth
I am tired of UUUU making it difficult for me
I am tired of YOUUUUU suffocating me in my own girth

You must have noticed the various forms of "you" in the above writing. The reason behind it is that the "you" isn't necessarily the same person every time. The crux is that all of these YOUs in my life DO tire me out.


Exhausted now, I must kip down..
Good Night,
Sweet dreams,
Meow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i noticed it all and i could hear the scream from within you.
why let it stay in...
let it out girlie!!!
and no i am not exploiting you, i m just asking you to BE FREE!

Anonymous said...

something for you :

http://creatingnewblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-award-thee.html

miruspeg said...

Meow I hope you awoke from your nap refreshed.
Negativity will follow you around if you let it.
You have the power to turn it around. Surround yourself with positive people, so that you can benefit from their enthusiasm and joy.

Namaste
Peggy

Caroline said...

I have a few of those "you's" in my life too...