
Today's my 100th Post! How time flies...
I want to associate this day with remembering a couple of nice things that were said to me by someone close. I just thought that I should mention it here to forever etch it in my virtual world & existence.
I was told:
"You love too obsessively and you live too fiercely and you demand the impossible. Don't ever change babe, that's the glory and terror of being you."
"If I were to be born again, I would want to be born as you".
Isn't it very kind & sweet? I found it so. Thanks to this kind soul for making me feel good always.
God Bless & Have a wonderful weekend,
Meow

8 comments:
You hide behind a veil of mystery,
Hide so well that the eyes Can't see,
But a lot is said by words so few
Such is the soul i've seen in you!
Hi
:)
Nice blog.
:)
Congrats on your 100th post
:)
Keep writing.
And keep visiting my blog
:)
Ciao
:)
aww that's the best compliment one can ever receive! damn sweet
Congrats on 100! I look forward to at least 1000 more :)
Enjoy your weekend too!
Congratulation on Number 100, quite a milestone.
How delightful to be told those words and I am so pleased you have posted it here today to forever etch it in your virtual world.
I love the words from the "Impossible Dream":
To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star
Namaste
Peggy
congrats on the 100th post....
Hearty congratz,, girlie.. that sure is quite a landmark.. and what beautiful lines.. ! :-)
Here's wishing you many many more years of lovely writings and u too have a great wkend.. :-)
@Riversoul: I am amazed at how well you understood me :) Thanks for visiting, will keep dropping in too..Blessed Be.
@Purva: Thanks Purva!!
@Caroline: Thank you Caroline,take care
@miruspeg: Namaste Peggy, many thanks for the wonderful poem, very thoughtful of you.
@everythingburns: Thanks Jahnabi!
@muZer: Many thanks, sweetie
hey coolness.. darn i missed the moment of glory :D
hugs
love
kisses
and all the luck you need to dance along lines of life!
Post a Comment