
I know that sounds very negative but I guess that's what I have been experiencing all these days in this new year. Very sadly, as much as I'd like to put on a brave face, I have to admit that I am getting frustrated & something is actually breaking inside me with every passing day. There has been some loss or something going wrong or kaput, every single day since this year started. Not a nice feeling, trust me on this!! And today has been no different, just a step further in making my existence miserable. I survived a couple of road accidents, my neurons just seemed so tense all along, my car was about to be towed away when I ran to my car's rescue (and mine) , the electricity's been giving trouble (the supply getting disrupted on & off) & consequently the uncertainty & random inability to access internet & the list goes on. Things aren't going great guns on any front- personal, professional, spiritual & am feeling more like a blob of useless stuff lying in one corner of my house. Feelings of being a no go abound & it's like a slow poison, taking you nearer to your end, day by day. Forgive me Lord & all of you but I am a human, I am real & so is every word of what I say.
Just thinking that if the planets & stars do matter, will there ever be a time in my life when they'd happily be placed in the right positions for once, so that I can say "Life is Beautiful". I wish I am granted a chance.
Hoping that tomorrow will be different,
Meow

9 comments:
I am a 'lightworker' Meow and will send you some light.
I know life can be very difficult sometimes, but all things do pass.
Try and smile for a day and you will see the effect it has on your surroundings and how good it will make you feel.
Namaste
Peggy
Namaste Peggy!!
Can't be more thankful to you for your kindness. It's the kind souls like you that keep me going.
Blessed Be,
Meow
Meow, I would like to send some Reiki energy to you too... There is a lesson for you in this. How can we truly know our bliss and happiness without a bit of suffering. Many wise sages have stated this... As you experience these moments ask yourself what you need to learn from this. Keep a journal. Lot's of love and light to you!
Thanks a ton, Caroline!! Very kind of you..
girl stop thinking unnecessarily about small things like electricity...and don't end up killing urself on th road... god i get worried about ur depressions...
Sending you much goodness and joy - hang in there, Meow.
@Everything burns: Jahnabi, I am glad that I at least have you to worry about me :)
@Lance: Thanks a lot, Lance. Very sweet of you!
I can relate all too much with this post. There are days where I feel like collapsing and I just pray tomorrow is a better day, because if it isn't I just don't know where I will get my strength from.
Hang in there and don't forget that we are all in this together.
Take Care,
Amy
Thanks Amy.. Together we can & together we will :) Amen.
Blessed Be.
Post a Comment