
For all those like me, who do not know Spanish, the title means " Sorry & Thank You" :)
There are a few things that I wanted to share with you all & few Sorry's & Thank You's (that go hand in hand) that were due for quite sometime now.
Amongst many, certain points that cross my mind at the moment that I need to be apologetic about, coupled with the ones that deserve my gratefulness are:
1. I am sorry for my thoughts not being any great literature or my writing completely in the realm of the extraordinary. I am a very simple person who can barely manage to put her thoughts into words, or should I say, tries to & in the process also realizes how very commonplace or humdrum her writing is, most of the times. I feel really small when I read people who are so good with words, are so innovative, so enlightened, so very wise & just absolutely brilliant. On my part, I must endeavor towards learning from these great souls & ameliorating myself with every passing day.
I need to thank you all, my friends, for being extremely kind to have borne my very ordinary writing while also appreciating me for my efforts.
2. I am sorry for my blog not being very presentable with great formatting or offering a lot of variety in terms of posts, music, awards etc. I'd say that, because I started fairly recently, & probably didn't dedicate enough time researching the blog formatting or may be it's just my incapability of cracking the proper way; my blog suffers. There definitely is a scope for beautifying it & adding on some nice, soothing music. Wish some of you help me do that!
I am thankful to each one of you with your amazing blogs that are a constant source of inspiration to make my own blog better & beautiful.
3. Not very long since I left University, I think I can not help but remember the word "plagiarism" just too well. And so, my apologies for not explicitly mentioning where the pictures on my blog came from :( My notion is that I go by my heart & save randomly, any picture that touches it & then whenever I need to, use it on my blog.
My thanks to some great blogger friends who take the pains to mention every time where the picture they used came from. You guys surely rock!! I'll try & inculcate this trait some day :)
4. My sincere apologies come your way for the posts being quite depressive, 'trying to be optimistic'(as one of my blogger friends put it) or iterative regarding the choice of topics. To this, I'd really want to say that the reasons could be many, I am not sure which one. May be I am a truly sad soul & so it reflects in my writing. May be I am going through a phase that calls for this sort of writing as it alleviates my pain & with time & new phases in life,I might become better at writing about other things in life. May be I am extremely sensitive & get affected by everything very easily & hence the frustration or unhappiness or anger or hopelessness or hope. May be I am just too wise & analytical to see through the world around me & it's intentions. Or May be any permutation combination of these may be's. Still, I am a learner, very aware of my flaws & areas of improvement & I promise to keep striving to become a better person, a better writer or should I say, a complete writer, who'd be well versed in bringing a gamut of subjects under one umbrella with elan.
A big thanks to my blogger friends to be traversing this path of learning curve(for me) with me with utmost patience, love & support & their honesty to sometimes stop by & tell me how boring it's getting :)
I am sure I'll have many more points to mention but my tired mind's giving up for now. It's time to doze off; Time to join my hands together to thank Almighty for all he has given me & to seek forgiveness for anything wrong that I may have done.
With all my Love,
Meow
There are a few things that I wanted to share with you all & few Sorry's & Thank You's (that go hand in hand) that were due for quite sometime now.
Amongst many, certain points that cross my mind at the moment that I need to be apologetic about, coupled with the ones that deserve my gratefulness are:
1. I am sorry for my thoughts not being any great literature or my writing completely in the realm of the extraordinary. I am a very simple person who can barely manage to put her thoughts into words, or should I say, tries to & in the process also realizes how very commonplace or humdrum her writing is, most of the times. I feel really small when I read people who are so good with words, are so innovative, so enlightened, so very wise & just absolutely brilliant. On my part, I must endeavor towards learning from these great souls & ameliorating myself with every passing day.
I need to thank you all, my friends, for being extremely kind to have borne my very ordinary writing while also appreciating me for my efforts.
2. I am sorry for my blog not being very presentable with great formatting or offering a lot of variety in terms of posts, music, awards etc. I'd say that, because I started fairly recently, & probably didn't dedicate enough time researching the blog formatting or may be it's just my incapability of cracking the proper way; my blog suffers. There definitely is a scope for beautifying it & adding on some nice, soothing music. Wish some of you help me do that!
I am thankful to each one of you with your amazing blogs that are a constant source of inspiration to make my own blog better & beautiful.
3. Not very long since I left University, I think I can not help but remember the word "plagiarism" just too well. And so, my apologies for not explicitly mentioning where the pictures on my blog came from :( My notion is that I go by my heart & save randomly, any picture that touches it & then whenever I need to, use it on my blog.
My thanks to some great blogger friends who take the pains to mention every time where the picture they used came from. You guys surely rock!! I'll try & inculcate this trait some day :)
4. My sincere apologies come your way for the posts being quite depressive, 'trying to be optimistic'(as one of my blogger friends put it) or iterative regarding the choice of topics. To this, I'd really want to say that the reasons could be many, I am not sure which one. May be I am a truly sad soul & so it reflects in my writing. May be I am going through a phase that calls for this sort of writing as it alleviates my pain & with time & new phases in life,I might become better at writing about other things in life. May be I am extremely sensitive & get affected by everything very easily & hence the frustration or unhappiness or anger or hopelessness or hope. May be I am just too wise & analytical to see through the world around me & it's intentions. Or May be any permutation combination of these may be's. Still, I am a learner, very aware of my flaws & areas of improvement & I promise to keep striving to become a better person, a better writer or should I say, a complete writer, who'd be well versed in bringing a gamut of subjects under one umbrella with elan.
A big thanks to my blogger friends to be traversing this path of learning curve(for me) with me with utmost patience, love & support & their honesty to sometimes stop by & tell me how boring it's getting :)
I am sure I'll have many more points to mention but my tired mind's giving up for now. It's time to doze off; Time to join my hands together to thank Almighty for all he has given me & to seek forgiveness for anything wrong that I may have done.
With all my Love,
Meow

5 comments:
Namaste Meow,
You are an unique individual, who we accept and respect always.
We can always feel inferior to somebody, we just need not to let it bother us. I couldn't count the number of other bloggers who are so much smarter than I am, who know so much more than I do.
Comparing ourselves with others is that when we do, we can be tempted to copy them, to do the same things, and to act and think like them. The problem with this is that if we copy someone, we will never know who we really are and what we really want, and then we will never grow spiritually.
So I think we should not compare ourselves with others, only with ourselves. The only comparison pattern that we really have is our consciousness. So, if we use this pattern we will not feel less or more than others.
I think the picture is fabulous.
Hugs
Peggy
hmmm,, meow.. tatzz a vry honest confession.. but sorry's n thank you's.. seriously..
i guess people comment cozz thy connect wid da written xpressions,, sum way or da othr.. atleast tatzz y i comment.. :-)
being sad n happy r al phases in life.. n thy kp changin like da seasons.. :-) dnt wanna sound really really preachy.. :-)
jst write frm ur heart n speak ur mind alwayzz n u'll do good.. :-)
Meow...there is no need for apologies! I love your writing, because it is you! I come to your blog because it's honest and real (and your writing is very good). You have done nothing wrong, so don't apologize. Move forward with your head held high...walk with grace...continue to just be yourself! There is no need to "try."
lol... abt th last point... and honestly u dnt need to apologize abt anything... esp nt abt ur blog...coz its gr8 ya... its th most frequently updated blog on my roll....
Thank you so much for your kind words, Dear friends..
Blessed Be.
Post a Comment