Have you ever felt happy to see someone around you happy but also experienced a sort of envy where in you question your fate/ destiny/ God that why couldn't you be the recipient of that particular happiness?
Have you asked God repeatedly why you are any less deserving than him/her to have been kept away from your happiness?
It's easier to be glad for others in their times of success or happiness but difficult not to feel envious or may be just compare. I feel sorry & seek forgiveness for experiencing such a vice. Trust me, I understand & I know but at the end of the day, I am still human :(
Blessed Be,
Meow

3 comments:
I have felt that way at times...it's OK. The good thing is that you realize this and try to "let go." I have learned not to compare myself to others...it's the ego's game! Don't let your ego take over. We are not meant to suffer, so if you are feeling like you are not receiving the happiness you wish for...ask your soul to guide you. You must focus on you... and your soul's journey (not the ego's). Take time to listen to your heart and see where it leads you...
Also, even if someone looks so happy, it might be just a facade...
Blessings to you! XO
Yes of course I have experienced the 'envy' emotion.
Though what I found out as I got older was, I was not always right.
I perceived they had this bissful, happy life and sometimes that was not the case.
It is not a vice to envy, it is a learning experience. In the end we discover we don't really want to walk in other people shoes, it is much more comfortable in our own.
Take care
Peggy
Thanks Caroline & Peggy for being there..
Blessings to you!!
Post a Comment