Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Waiting? May be not...


Memories, beautiful memories

Of the times gone by

When the flowers bloomed even in autumn

And the rainbows covered the sky


For the nonce, it’s not so bright anymore

When my spirits no more soar

When my heart misses the warmth of your touch

And tears roll down a bit too much


Where are you, my Love, my Life

For I need you by my side

There are promises that we made then

Which together we must abide


How do I make you see my love for you?

And then how do I make you believe that it’s true?

Or do I really need to do all this?

Why do I alone need to jump this abyss?


Come back cos I want, to prove that I am wrong

And this love is a bond that’s forever strong

Come back for those wonderful times that are yet to be

And fulfill the ultimate plan of destiny


But I guess it’s time to wake up now

And face the harsh reality somehow

There’s no love and no one to come back, enough of wishful thinking…

This is life where your shadow leaves you, just when you get busy blinking…



Look out for your shadow.. it’s whisking away

Meow

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I enjoyed this post..
great blog by the way...

:)

Anonymous said...

Blessed be.

Wow. I love your page. It is very deep and profound. I will be coming here often to read your articles and comment on them.

Have a great week and keep up the good work.

Meow said...

Many Thanks to you, my friends, for your kind words..

Chaioholic said...

Hey this one outshadows my feathers a million times. Awesome piece....