Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Brown Study



There is nothing in this world

as supreme as God

as benevolent & selfless as mother

as powerful as destiny

as certain as death

as unpredictable as time

as short lived as happiness

as prolonged as miseries

as important as learning

as true as conscience

as blunt as mirror

as volatile as love

as permanent as memories………….


Love Always,

Meow


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful! Did I mention that I just love your blog...oh yeah, about 50 times :)

Meow said...

That's very kind of you sweets!
You truly display the sign of great people by appreciating amateur bloggers like me who have just started.. Thanks a ton!

And I'd say I am fortunate that I came across your blog & it's the first one I've stuck to ever since..Love it a lot!

Chaioholic said...

Hey i wonder from where does this reservoir of amazin thoughts come to you. You are blessed my dear and will so continue to be....

Meow said...

Thanks Chirag!