Monday, 25 August 2008

Hand in Hand...This time, forever...


When pain loosens its grip on me

& life lets go of my hand

When it’s time finally, for me to sleep in peace

& God for me, has some plans grand


Don’t cry for me, don’t cry my dear

Our companionship was only till here

I may not be there in flesh and bones

Nonetheless I shall always be there


Feel me then in every breeze that would touch you

& every drop of rain that would fall on your cheek

I don’t mind you forgetting me in times of gaiety

But do count on me when you go weak


Think of all those beautiful times

That had you and me and our bond

& think of our togetherness to be

Somewhere in that world beyond


I can’t even say that I’m waiting for you

Cos I want you to live for ages

But I miss you every single day

While turning life beyond life’s pages


One day we shall definitely meet again

Amongst silver clouds dense

Hand in hand we’ll walk for miles

With no fear of parting hence…


With all my Love
Meow

2 comments:

Chaioholic said...

You know i can so relate it as a continuation to my feather story. Only thing is in my case

I aint waiting for you
Coz i know you had moved on
Atleast i saw a friend in you
But even ur shadow had long gone....

Hopin i didnt make it morose for you....

Tc,
Chaggs

Meow said...

No Chaggs, Don't worry you didn't make it more morose for me.. Thanks for your contribution, loved it..

Tc
Meow