

My friend Healingstones commented on my Hammer & Anvil post and I wanted to share it with all.. Thanks for the following beautiful words:
Tempered
Bashed and beaten;
Flattened, but still proud.
I have wallked through the fire;
Quenched all thirst for misery.
Stronger now, more pliable;
I am ready for anything.
Strike me again!
I carried on from where my friend left.. Have a look..
Strike me again, world
& strike till you tire
But this time you can't put off
My inner burning fire
The fire that once burnt me
Now I have taken it inside my heart
I have had my share of miseries
But now yours start
I am hardened by the test of time
& heated to the core
I am unmoved by your atrocities
I really care no more
Come, try, touch me
If you are unsure of what I've become
& never again would you doubt me
& never with your wickedness, dare to come...
Keep the fire within you burning ..
Meow

6 comments:
Thats a tiger phrasin a poem there than a cat. Nice, i like the grit and the demeanor.
Keep roarin....
Grrrr ;)
Thanks Chaggs :)
So great! I love the pictures. I am trying to keep my fire burning...
p.s. I would love an article from you to post on my new blog.
Caroline
When the pain goes beyond tolerance, words shall come out straight from my heart to your new blog.. Will definitely contribute..
Blessed Be
Meow
Blessings.
Wow those are some awsome pictures. And such beautiful poetry. I so enjoy coming to your blog and look forward to each day.
Keep up the good work.
Have a great weekend.
Wow - I didn't expect that!!! Glad you liked my poem enough to feature it. Blessings. x
Post a Comment