Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.
I have read this elsewhere too - but isn't it difficult to do? By that I mean stop the negative thoughts, especially when those thoughts are about loss or grief.
It is extremely difficult, no two ways about it but I read it somewhere that it's all about the happy mental picture. If you can't do that & negative thoughts & mental picture comes to your mind, wipe it off & make a new happier one. Try, try, try again till you succeed!!
Its believing in the Secret. If one has trouble imagining happy thoughts then maybe start feeling. Its as powerful as perceiving or thinking. Laws of attraction in real life- making your dreams really come true provided you live them each day....
Am that voice,
No ear can strain...
I'm that language,
No words can explain...
I am an undeciphered thought,
For aeons I've created history...
I'm a question,
I'm a mystery...
********************************************
To those who understand, I extend my hand...
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am...
Not under your command, I know where I stand...
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am...
4 comments:
So very true! That's why I try to think good thoughts! Because our thoughts become things!
I have read this elsewhere too - but isn't it difficult to do? By that I mean stop the negative thoughts, especially when those thoughts are about loss or grief.
It is extremely difficult, no two ways about it but I read it somewhere that it's all about the happy mental picture. If you can't do that & negative thoughts & mental picture comes to your mind, wipe it off & make a new happier one. Try, try, try again till you succeed!!
I have only just begin, lets try it together..
Blessed Be
Meow
xxxx
Its believing in the Secret. If one has trouble imagining happy thoughts then maybe start feeling. Its as powerful as perceiving or thinking. Laws of attraction in real life- making your dreams really come true provided you live them each day....
Post a Comment