Monday, 20 October 2008

Libra : The Charmer of the Zodiacs



I have forever had this strange affinity towards Librans & trust me, it's probably got nothing to to do with the fact that I myself am one. I can somehow almost always recognize a Libran person, there's something about them or should I say there's so much about them :)

What do you think of us Librans & in specific, people like me who are born on the 21st of Oct & so perhaps are a cusp? I'd love to know...

Blessed Be,
Meow

4 comments:

Caroline said...

My Mom is a Libra...but I don't know much about that sign. I know they are fair, balanced and enjoy lovey warm surroundings (well, my Mom does anyway). Does this sound a bit like yourself?

Meow said...

It does.. Though I am not a perfect Libran when it comes to balance I guess :)

Jahnabi Roy said...

oh 21st is definitely nt a cusp...its full libran... n u librans r big diplomats man...i mean its nt bad...in fact initially its good... but then u knw...

Chaioholic said...

Havent u been told enuf already ki aur tareef sun ne aa gaye....

I totally agree with Jahnvi though....Hehe