Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Be My Wings




The wings have been clipped
Yes, for now, agreed to let it be so
Flying may not be easy now
Something, I very well know

A path chosen with consent
A course of equal requital
Not necessarily, full of love & happiness
Definitely a move, planned but subtle

Life's surely not a game or a joke
At times though, it makes you a pawn in the destiny game
And now that you are there, you might as well perform
Neither time, nor people remain the same

Standing at the top of the cliff
With wings clipped & facing the sky
The soul is apprehensive, the mind unsure
Would I ever be able to fly?

Without the wings but not without hope,
I approved willingly to be impaired
The belief in you & the belief in God, my friends
Is what helped me stay clear of despair

I know, at the highest mountain
When I'll want to make a flight
When there'll be darkness all around me
You'd bring the much needed, ray of light

You'd be my wings, my friends, I hope
You'd be the strength that I'd need
You'd be around still, may be somewhere in the background
To my final destination, You'd make me lead...

All my love,
Meow

9 comments:

SILVER said...

enjoy reading your stuff, girl..

smiles,

Silver
from Reflections/
One Day at a Time

Anonymous said...

blessed we surely are to read such wonderful words ... when will you bless em with your comemtns ?

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful...I will be your wings until yours grow strong...

miruspeg said...

Gorgeous pictures Meow and such beautiful heartfelt words.

You write wonderful poetry. I am so pleased you are not without hope. The light is always there, sometimes we don't look in the right places.

Namaste
Peggy

Chaioholic said...

Well have hope and take flight. Even if you plunge you may not fall but rise....

How u doin my dear? Long time....

Sathana said...

wow,i loved this poem.optimism always pays,what you believe is hwat you get

muZer said...

u haven't written in quite a while.. got bac aftr a few months,, so jst came checkin.. :-)

Hope allz wel.. :-)

miruspeg said...

Namaste Meow
Hope all is well in your world.

A blogger called Tzaddik left this message for you on my post back in January 16, 2009
"There's No Such Place As Far Away"

Tzaddik
"I truly believe in the above said or should I say I used to. But life & my experiences have taught me that, in today's time & age, distances actually do matter in friendship & love. "Out of sight is out of mind" is what happens these days, unfortunately. I don't want to sound bitter but as much as I hate to admit, this is becoming the reality of late. Just my perspective on it!"

To dear Meow,
I'm just dropping by cuz I was searching sth about this book. I want to say that what u said is surely true these days, but that's why Bach's philosophy seems so dear and important. Also it is hard for me to believe in and find comfort from this book when I'm missing someone deeply,but still it is great to have this book, have him and his philosophy that cheer people up, show people that there's some other way out there, that human can communicate in a non-material, totally spiritual way. Also as he said in"J.L.the seagull":
"and don't be foolish!
What are we trying to practice every day? If our friendship depends on
things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time,
we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have
left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the
middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once
or twice?"

Actually for a chinese it's very interesting to read Bach's book, there's so much similar ideas inside that really remind me of Buddhism I read in chinese. Only Bach interpret and deduct it with simple story in a very fun way, I understand more about the Buddhist books while enjoying his book! If it's not because of his early study of Buddhism, then the explanation why he's so wise should be this: Budda said that there's hundreds of ways to know the Truth. He must be the one who managed to know It in his own way.
Sincere greeting to Bach!
He Ran

July 11, 2009 3:36 AM

Namaste
Peggy

Tulika Verma said...

I identify and agree with the emotions. Its when you sail through the worst of experiences in life that you realize your true inner strength...
beautifully expresssed :)