Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Return to the Haven!!



No words to really express what it feels to be back here. I guess I needed it badly & it was due for very long now. I have been snowed under with work for the last few months but I always knew that there is one place I need to go back to & that is here!!! I am glad I actually forced myself to take out time today to return to where I truly belong. I am really happy to peep quickly into few of my blogger friends' blogs & my earnest gratitude for having stayed with me all along. You all were in my thoughts & prayers too...

Hope to write more often now; the reasons though, could range from newer problems/challenges/defeats/confusions in life(the probability being quite high!!) to an influx of moments of happiness(I wish!!)..

My love to All

Blessed Be,
Meow

2 comments:

miruspeg said...

Namaste Meow
Welcome back!!
Whether you write rarely or regularly, happy or sad, confused or with wisdom we are always happy to be there for you.

Bless you always
Peggy

Meow said...

Love you, Peggy!!