Thanks a ton, my lovely friends!! Love u guys a lot..It's so good to see you around even when I return after days together..
I will definitely try & be more regular here but for now, too much work keeps me away from blogging :( Otherwise, I have been okay.
Anyway, for you , my dear Healingstones, Holi, also called the Festival of Colours, is a popular Hindu spring festival observed in India. It is celebrated by people throwing coloured powder and coloured water at each other while also indulging in sumptuous meals, music & dance. Bonfires are also lit the day before.
Oh how Fab! I'm keeping an eye out for any festivals over here in New Zealand and I have found one that happens in May/June. It's all to do with Matariki (the seven sisters) constellation - you'll see a post about it on my blog!
Am that voice,
No ear can strain...
I'm that language,
No words can explain...
I am an undeciphered thought,
For aeons I've created history...
I'm a question,
I'm a mystery...
********************************************
To those who understand, I extend my hand...
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am...
Not under your command, I know where I stand...
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am...
6 comments:
happy holi :)
may your life be a splendor of colors and may the darkness stay away from you!
:)
bless you!
How lovely! Do tell us more about this festival.
What a beautiful, colourful post.
It certainly brightened my day.
Hope you are feeling as bright as this post.
Namaste
Peggy
Happy Holi to you! It's been awhile...hope all is well my dear :)
Thanks a ton, my lovely friends!!
Love u guys a lot..It's so good to see you around even when I return after days together..
I will definitely try & be more regular here but for now, too much work keeps me away from blogging :( Otherwise, I have been okay.
Anyway, for you , my dear Healingstones, Holi, also called the Festival of Colours, is a popular Hindu spring festival observed in India. It is celebrated by people throwing coloured powder and coloured water at each other while also indulging in sumptuous meals, music & dance. Bonfires are also lit the day before.
Oh how Fab! I'm keeping an eye out for any festivals over here in New Zealand and I have found one that happens in May/June. It's all to do with Matariki (the seven sisters) constellation - you'll see a post about it on my blog!
Post a Comment