




It's the return to my blog & what a day to come back - though there's nothing special about the day but there still is something about it, perhaps 'cos I feel so happy today. And why am I so happy? I have no rhyme or reason that I can spell out but it's something I have CHOSEN for myself. The weather God's HELPING me out with it as the sun shines brightly outside. I think it is after long that I am feeling so good about myself while I keep aside everything else around me that incessantly tries to bring me down every second, every minute, every hour of the day. If I really think about it, the reason for such a day to arrive may well be traced to a simple message of love & shine that was sent to me by my dearest friend Peggy. Sometimes in life, all of a sudden, life gives you a REASON to be happy & this might be my reason.
So even when nothing right now is outstanding in my life, the way I'd want it to be, I still feel happy for TODAY at least. And let me just enjoy the moment!!
Passing on happiness & love to all my darling friends,
Blessed be,
Meow
xx

3 comments:
Hello dear friend!
I am enormously happy you have chosen to return to blogging to share your thoughts and feelings and the spread your own light around the blogosphere.
I believe the earth needs the light of spiritual consciousness to help heal and transform and we can begin by giving our love and light to each other.
It is a very special day, today and tomorrow will be too, so keep shining sweet friend.
Namaste and big heart hugs.
Peggy xxxx
I'm glad you are happy - and blogging again!
See - we are still around in the blogosphere. Chattering away, sending out our thoughts and love.
Namaste
I am so happy to see you around, Stoneweaver..
Lots of love to you,
Meow
Post a Comment