Sunday, 11 October 2009

MAN??? Don't want to be, for heaven's sake!!



The time has come when there is both time & inclination to get back to writing again & more than that there is so much to write about. I have been thinking of penning down the story of my new life beginning since about 15 days ago for as many as 15 days but was probably lethargic enough not to. And now perhaps, I would have lost those little important details that actually defined the severity of those moments in the maze within my head. As they say, it's never too late and so may be I'd start from today.

Without going into too many details of what's currently going on in my life, just want to record a statement that came from a "MAN" today. On being asked to lower down his tone while in the middle of a heated discussion, imagine what I was told. You may have guessed it or may be not, so here it is for you- "I won't cos I am a MAN"!! Wow!!! I didn't really know that you could shout on a lady by virtue of being born just another human being but with an additional useless piece of flesh. I never could bring myself to accept the reality that there could be such living beings in 21st century who still like to believe in their supremacy based on their gender. I feel pity for them all & more than that for their mothers who failed to bring them up well; it's such a shame!!

Many more things to write & will do so, promise; even when I know that all my blogger friends may have got used to seeing no new post here & would have forgotten me by now but I shall write - if only it means solely for myself :)


Blessed Be,
Meow

5 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

you seem to have forgotten us natasha :)

Meow said...

That can never happen, my Dear!!
I am always there..

miruspeg said...

Namaste Meow
My computer has definitely not forgotten you and neither have I.
I have missed our interacting and really happy to see your name pop up again.
Hugs
Peggy

Meow said...

@Peggy: You saved me from suffering from the ignominy of being forgotten; am so grateful..Love you loads.. Namaste

miruspeg said...

Namaste Meow
You are still in my thoughts and I am still sending you love and light to your corner of the world.
Hope you are happy and well my dear friend.
Namaste
Peggy xxxxx