
Come; sit by my side my friend, Dear Lord
Let’s sit together today & strike a chord
I shall speak my heart out & you tell me your side of story
Let’s discuss my fate in all its glory
The little girl persisted, refusing to comply
And you granted her the wish, but with a sigh
She could see her doom, vivid & clear
So could you, the consequences severe
Only you & I know the story behind this all
Sooner or later, I had to take the call
I proved somebody wrong & fought against destiny
Reaffirmed my faith in you, disappointed many
I left the diamond for a stone but I had no choice
I raised my arms to you & you heard my voice
You stayed by me this time, in my battle against stars
You’ve got to stay one more time; strengthen the bond that is ours
Be with me; my God, my love
Be with my loved ones, bless them from above
Encircle them in a ring of safety & care
I bow down before you, accept my prayer!!!
Blessed Be,
Meow

No comments:
Post a Comment