Friday, 13 February 2009

Paraskavedekatriaphobia



The fear of Friday the 13th is called Paraskavedekatriaphobia. Now that's just for your information.

Today is Friday, the 13th.. But boy, am I scared? No way. Nor do I intend to scare you by reminding you of it. It's all in the mind. There is no day in particular that we should fear as long as our faith in God is intact. So let us all try & live this special day to the fullest. Let there be no dread or apprehensions. It might just prove lucky :) Enjoy!!

Too tired.. I shall retire now for tomorrow beckons me early. Till next time..
Namaste,
Meow

P.S - A big thanks again to Amy, Caroline & Seher for their best wishes & love; stay by my side ,always. Today was a good day & I hope that it remains so in the coming days too. Amen!!

6 comments:

Mark said...

Yes, each day is truly a blessing. Friday the 13th has no evil in it other than what we choose to place there. The number 13 is an interesting number, it is the number of loops in the knot of a hangman's noose, it is the number of Jesus disciples, the 13th one being the one who betrayed him, it is considered an unlucky number, so much so that most high rise buildings were built without a 13th floor, went from floor 12 to floor 14, no 13th floor, ha.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

i dnt believe in unlucky days and all .. but still curious to see how this day turns out !

Anonymous said...

I am not going anywhere!

Ok...I have to giggle because that is the longest word I have ever seen.

In regards to this day...I find it lucky. We found a black cat when I was a little girl on this day and we named him Friday. He was the best :)

Many lucky blessings to you today!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

WOW! That was some info dear..
Good one..
Very sweet.. I am enjoying your blog thoroughly...nice, keep up the good work!

Jahnabi Roy said...

oh this day used to b lucky 4 me till last yr...nuthin spl hpnd this yr though...:(

Meow said...

@Mark: Thanks for dropping in!! Hope your day was good.

@Pretty Me: How was your day?

@thezeninyou: Thanks for the blessings Caroline.. Wish you the same.. xoxox

@Fiducia: Where have you been dearie? Missed you.. Glad to see you around..

@everythingburns: Don't be sad..My day wasn't any spl too but I'm just glad it wasn't bad at least :)