Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Another Chapter Begins




Tomorrow would mark the beginning of yet another chapter in my life. I hope it is full of fun, happiness, satisfaction & mental peace. My simple prayer would be - 'God, be by my side' :)

I might become even more irregular with my blogging now & may transform into a weekend blogger but I'll try my best to be around, whenever & however I possibly could.


Seeking my extended family's best wishes & blessings,
My love to you all,
Blessed Be,
Meow

6 comments:

Amy said...

Meow,

Best wishes on your new chapter. I am sending you love.

amy

Anonymous said...

I wish you many blessings on your journey. I hope this new chapter brings you lots of love and peace. Go forth brave soul... XOXO

Anonymous said...

you have all my love and love and everything else you need to go forth :)

bless you!!!

Meow said...

Not enough words to thanks you all- my dear ones, for your love, wishes & blessings..Love you all & thanks a ton!!

Blessed Be..
xoxoxo

miruspeg said...

How wonderfully exciting to begin a new chapter in your life Meow.

I will enjoy taking the journey with you.

Godspeed.
Namaste
Peggy

Meow said...

Thanks Peggy!!

Namaste