Friday, 12 September 2008

Would it? may be It would...



Would the door bell ring today

or would it just be your memories that'll stay

Would I get a mail from you
or is it too good to be true

Would my phone, like my heart, skip a beat
or would it just lie there dead-beat

Would you ever feel my pain
& remotely understand causes of my bane

Would you ever realize my love
or is it just left for my Lord above

Would you ever walk upto me
& then finally get down on one knee

Would this thought become real
I pray it does & is no more surreal

I wish there weren't so many 'would's
& then my life would be all good

Till then, waiting for these 'WOULD IT's to transform into 'IT WOULD'...

Blessed Be,
Meow

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Lovely poem...

Meow said...

Thanks Caroline..

Benaam Badnaam said...

may god make them it would from would its for u :)

Meow said...

Thanks for your wishes mystique wanderer..

Chaioholic said...

Jaa bacchi teri saari icchayen poori hon....

Well did the angel start dancin????